ADVERTISE WITH US

I-Octane Announces New Release Date 'I AM GREAT'


 On March 18, 2022, Dancehall singer I-Octane will release her fifth album, titled 'I AM GREAT' and produced by Billboard Troy hitmaker "Troyton Music" Hinds.

On Friday, Octane dropped images of Sorry, the lead song in the 15-song project.

"This song means a lot to me and it comes out in depth for many reasons," Octane said in a release. When you are in a fast line you often ignore things with a lot of people, so this song "SORRY" helps me to tell my truth and also hopefully encourages and helps others to examine themselves. Because of myself I have made many mistakes along the way, man. ” The songs Give Thanks, Change My Life, Just Life and Self Made written by Ashiek Muir with I-Octane, with Rygin King being the only co-star on the album on the song called Paranoid.

  Here is the full list of songs of
'I AM GREAT'

  1. Rise Above
  2. Give Thanks
  3. You’re Beautiful
  4. No Changes
  5. Black Skin
  6. Stop
  7. Sorry
  8. Change My Life
  9. Paranoid feat. Rygin King
  10. Selassie I Work
  11. Loyalty
  12. Greatness
  13. Them Suicidal
  14. Self Made
  15. Just Life
The Wine and Jiggle singer has also shared the Album Box.

"Like the rest of the world, the last few years have been about self-reflection. Silence for someone like me was harder than anyone could have imagined. I used to travel to exhibitions, country to country, but for this tragedy I had to stand alone," explained I-Octane.

"The only time you made me put a pen on a piece of paper was to put everything out. From what was going on in the world, to what was going on in my soul. I always write about life, but this was more detailed," he added.

Speaking about working with Octane, Troyton said “Working with I-Octane on this album was generally 'big' as the name of the album suggests. We get along well with what we want to hear. The chemistry of making music together that translates into hits is easy because of its exciting work It was a vibe! "

I-Octane's previous albums were Crying To The Nation (2012) under VP / Scikron, My Journey (2014) under Tad's International, Love and Life (2018) by Conquer The Globe Productions, and Moods (2021).

No comments: