ADVERTISE WITH US

BOW WOW WANTS TO RELEASE HIS LAST ALBUM ON THE DEATH ROW OF SNOOP DOGG


 Bow Wow returns to where he started. The rapper has announced plans to reunite with Snoop Dogg and release his latest album on Death Row Records, which recently was boughted by that hip-hop artist.

During Questions and Answers on Twitter, Shad Moss was asked when he planned to reunite with Snoop, who he discovered when he was only 6 years old. "I spoke to snoop last week. Very welcome," one fan told. I'm trying to do a wade and come home and shut it down. "
Snoop gave Bow Wow his stage name, Lil 'Bow Wow, after seeing him perform at a concert in 1993. He went on to appear on Snoop's Doggystyle debut album before signing with Jermaine Dupri at So So Def. His 2000 song "Bow Wow (That's My Name)" also featured Snoop. Earlier this month, Snoop announced that he had received a Death Row from Blackstone-controlled MNRK Music Group and planned to make it the first major label to work as an "NFT label." Bow Wow has not released a new studio album for more than a decade. In early 2021, he revealed that he wanted to release one more album before releasing it. "I'll make one more album. It'll be the last one and it'll be called Before 30, and I'll let Snoop tell the whole story," he told "Ebro in the Morning."

No comments: