ADVERTISE WITH US

RIHANNA AND A$AP ROCKY ESCAPE BARBADOS REGARDING RELATIONSHIPS BREAKEUP RUMORS

The 34-year-old singer and 33-year-old rapper were spotted arriving at Grantly Adams International Airport on native Rihanna Island on Friday night.

 In the photo, obtained by The Shade Room via "Instagram'' , Also by @Fentystas on "Twitter'', the two walked out of the airport and into an athlete's car.
 

 

Their break comes amid rumors that Rocky cheated on his pregnant girlfriend and architect Amina Muaddi. But Muaddi - who made shoes for Rihanna's Fenty collection - denied the "baseless" allegations in a statement.

"I have always believed that the baseless lies spread on social media do not deserve any answer or explanation, especially the one that is so bad," Muaddi wrote in his Instagram Story on Friday. "Previously I thought that this false rumor - fabricated with such evil intentions - would not be taken seriously."

"Yet in the last 24 hours I have been reminded that we live in a society that is very quick to talk about topics regardless of the basics of reality and that nothing has been stopped," he continued. "It's not even a time when you should be one of the best and most celebrated moments in a person's life."

The person who started the rumor, author Louis Pisano, has since apologized. "Last night I made a dumb decision to tweet some of the information I received," he tweeted. "I would like to apologize to all parties involved in my actions and to my negligent tweets."

Rihanna and Rocky, who are expecting their first child, previously went on holiday in Barbados for Christmas in 2020 when Rihanna introduced her boyfriend to her family. "My mother reads a lot of people. She looks at first and then she moves slowly. I think I do too," she told Vogue.

 

“While Rih is continuing to live her serene, best dressed pregnancy life and I go back to my business – I wish everyone a beautiful Easter weekend!” she concluded her post.

The Fashion influencer initially said on Twitter that “Rihanna broke up with him after she caught him cheating with shoe designer Amina Muaddi, ASAP & Amina is not new though as she was seeing him years ago and also collaborated with him on a collection of shoes,” the tweets read.

The influencer who started the rumor has since retracted the claim on Twitter. “Last night I made a dumb decision to tweet some information I had received,” Louis Pisano wrote. “I’m not going to talk about sources, blame others for a discussion that was started, etc because at the end of the day I made the decision to draft that tweet, press send and put that out with my name on it.”

In the meantime, Rihanna and A$AP Rocky are currently in Barbados as she prepares to give birth in her homeland where she was recently named a National Hero.

No comments: