ADVERTISE WITH US

Shenseea's 'Deserve It' Is A Completely New And Vibe Sounds


Jamaican singer Shenseea he brought a new and vibrant voice by releasing his newest single, Deserve It which was released for the first time yesterday (Thursday, March 3) before releasing his debut album ALPHA next week.

It's from, "bubble gum, butterflies, feeling like a baby again, color, good energy and just a vibe," Shenseea told Zane Lowe of Apple Music when asked about the song produced by Rvssian.

Written by Shenseea , Rvssian, and Andrew Green (who referred to him as the "American writer"), Deserve It finds a blessed singer, "lying, sippin 'on that kool support" as he attracts the most "perfect" boy.

"It simply came to our notice then. It's a tremor. This was also written collaboratively, too, by an American writer as well. So it was very fair, I told her I wanted something to go, with a little space, and I wanted them to help me create and they did. I feel like it is perfect, ”he said. "The song is real about the vibe."

"I feel like I've opened up to a different side of my voice, which is more of a girl, kind of a child, because I've never done a song like this, to be honest. I've never done anything like that. But I feel like that's why I can't stop listening. It's so new. hear from me. And on top of that, it sounds good, "he continued.

On ALPHA, Shenseea told Lowe that he had been discovering new sounds. Deserve It will be teaming up with his previous collaboration with rapper 21 Savage called RU That, and Soca-led Soca Lick, featuring rapper Megan Thee Stallion. The 2019 Shenseea song, Blessed with Tyga has also been featured on 14 sets of the song.

"I'm experimenting with this album. Yes, there's a vibe like this you've never heard of, but there are also other songs you've never heard of like that," he said. " and everything, then believe me, they beat.  

 "Shoot, I'll have to put it in every unit, which is my goal. I want them to know that I have a lot of potential and also to accept. Not wanting me to stick to one genre or one style of music." The Jamaican singer, 25, is scheduled to make his first appearance Midnight TV on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Tonight (March 3.) Click play on the official Deserve It audio above, and also Watch the audio video of the DESERVE IT song below.

No comments: