Bien of Sauti Sol says he would not like to be featured in the film 'Young Famous and African'.
The show, which premiered last week, featured successful entrepreneurs and celebrities from Nigeria, Uganda, Tanzania and South Africa.
Speaking to Mpasho, Bien highlighted some of the reasons why he would not do that on a reality show.
Among the reasons, Bien said the show of reality is not natural and real aside with a few incidents. "I can't go to a reality show. Young, famous and African. I'm those three things but I don't see myself in that Genre of reality TV.
I think its beautiful. I have watched it and loved it but it is there. not just my type. Ours is not bright, lovely and all that. We are all about being real. If it were true, I would love to be enlightened. "
"It is especially true when Diamond and Zari are talking about their children its real but at the same time in my life I am not well dressed when you look at the reality show they are smart in all the scenes. not how my life is.
I can’t imagine in that kind of life. It is important for how people view Africans. Good job for them. I am also not an actor or a scandal. My life is tiring. "
He also accused Kenyans of criticizing Diamond Platnumz about his poor English.
Bien praised Diamond for being an amazing singer who is very hard working. "I see French people shouting English and people don't laugh at them, most people speak English with an accent which means they know different languages, congratulations Diamond, it's a wonderful G, the things he did. it makes a lot of money, "he said.




No comments:
Post a Comment