Jamaican Grammy Award-winning music star, Koffee , has released the album " Gifted " which is highly anticipated by Reggae and Dancehall lovers.
The recently released project contains Ten (10) consistent songs that include breaking records such as "Shine", "Pull Up", "West Indies" and "Lockdown". In 2019, the world leaned in as Koffee — real name Mikayla Simpson — unveiled her creative mix of reggae, dancehall and rap rhythms on the Grammy-winning EP Rapture.That was a historic victory as well, making Koffee the first female winner of the Best Reggae Album award. The disease would have threatened to slow his pace, but instead he relied on Jamaican music heritage (the spirit of Bob Marley is in the "x10," while "Lonely" is an amazing way for 80-year-old rock lovers) and his band's expertise. directly to help him make a good first album.
"It was about bringing back the exciting sounds I had in my mind," he says. "And I'm very happy we were able to, especially at a time when people need us to spread this message. I feel honored when I listen again to these songs, which are so well-organized and beautifully done, I feel like, 'Yes, I have a gift.' ”Read on to get his song guide after song by Gifted.
PLAY/DOWNLOAD VIA BOOMPLAY




No comments:
Post a Comment