ADVERTISE WITH US

Nicki Minaj Suspends Coi Leray's collaboration, Benzino apologizes for spreading rumors


 Coi Leray is unhappy that Benzino's father may have ruined his chance to collaborate with Hip Hop Queen Nicki Minaj.
Coi Leray and his father have been in a bad relationship from the beginning, and although he has moved from calling Benzino a dead father and now referring to him as "father," it seems that things can get back to where they were and forget the past.

  On Sunday, while at the Club House, Benzino boldly announced that his daughter has an next collaboration with Nicki Minaj. Nicki's feature would do Coi's job better and expose him to the wider platform that the rapper has. However, it appears that Benzino's early announcement could be more harmful than expected,

"Her album is going to be bad, she got a song that will come out with Nicki Minaj ... she, and Nicki did a shxt," she said and also replied "yes" when asked if she gave exclusively to her daughter's album. .

Leray's first studio album will be released sometime in 2022, but it hasn't released any details about the artists or potential features.An hour later Minaj clarified that he did not have a collaborative collaboration as Benzino's report began to circulate, and Barbz began requesting a collaboration with Doja Cat.

"I have no co-operation to come with anyone," he said. "Onika mode, I love you," he said, hinting at working on his album this year.

Meanwhile, Coi Leray later handled his father's statement while calling him by talking in turn and telling him secrets.

"Every time I turn my head it's a bad thing going on," he said on Twitter.

In an Instagram video, she also admitted her father was pleased and told her to go back.

 "People were slapping their lips in the Club House and he felt he had to defend himself ... I had to tell my father, he is OG and he is very big, in the past everyone knows my father as OG, but you have to know how to play it beautifully," It's my turn now, you know, It's my turn now dad, Imma you need to sit down, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show and clap for me while playing. clap for me, "he said on Instagram Live.

The rapper also said that eventually he and his father had a good relationship after previously calling him out for not supporting him and revealing that he was hurt by his absence in his life as his father.

Meanwhile, Benzino also apologized to his daughter for taking his place.

"I just want to apologize to Coi, Nicki everyone involved, I did not mean bad or did not mean to offend or disrespect anyone. I know better, it is an honest business and I broke it. Smh ”he said on Instagram.

Benzino has received online acclaim for being a proud father and promoting the profession of his daughter. Some of his fans were quick to advise how to maintain loyalty and happiness between the two despite the mistakes he made on Sunday.


No comments: