ADVERTISE WITH US

Mary J. Blige Explains How She Was Connected With Dr. Dre Producing His Album

 

Mary J. Blige has one of the most anticipated new albums from this year from Dr. Dre take responsibility for preparation.


The R&B star was the only woman in last week's Super Bowl series featuring Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar, Eminem, and Dr. Dre. Still, the style and boldness seen by the audience was the end of much work compared to its past history.

In a new interview with The Breakfast Club, the Power Book II actor: Ghost noted that he was nervous during the show.

"I was nervous at the gym, I had nervous moments," he began. "But when I hit that point, I was like anything," he laughed.

After the performance of Mary J. Blige, the queen of Hip Hop soul said she was relieved to be part of a historic moment in music. The Super Bowl is the pinnacle of the show business, and some of the biggest artists have had the opportunity to decorate the stage, like Madonna, Beyonce, and Jennifer Lopez.

“How I felt when you got tired of fighting. You know you're just tired, you're just fainting, ”he said about the end of his set where he fell to the ground.

The "No More Drama" artist also talked about his next album to be produced by the legendary Dr. Dre. According to Mary J. Blige, she has been wanting Dr. Dre released his album, and his revelations were unplanned, so everything went smoothly.

"We didn't plan, we just talked. That was something I always wanted to do like making an album produced by Dr. Dre because everything he does you will get strong hits and you know it will be better, It's Dre, it will be amazing, you know, I was. Like 'Yo this it would be a dream for me I want you to prepare an album for me ', and he was like' oh my god! it's a dream come true for me 'and then it happens a lot, "he said.

Mary J. Blige also responded to Charlamagne Tha God, who expressed doubts that Drs. Dre would fulfill and not just make promises.

"Nah it's not with me, I'm on it, all over, since we had a listening session, he 's giving me back things so it' s done," he said confidently.

It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post, but Mary returns with lessons on how to promote hip hop music for young people in the industry.

No comments: