The heated debate about Kenyan artists raising the bar for foreigners has taken on a whole new dimension. The allegations led by comedian Eric Omondi seem unsettled; while netizens remain undivided.
According to Eric, Kenyan artists deserve to have more festival to promote the Kenyan industry;
Omondi wrote: I really have nothing against International ARTISTS My HEART is B ****** G VERY BETTER for our TASNIA. You want to tell me honestly that @khaligraph_jones @otilebrown @realshinski Festival will not attract a crowd on the last day of the year😥😥😥😥. I HAVE NO PROBLEM with Konshens. My question is our own MESSAGE !!! We are and have been OUR OWN K ***** G !!! It's all in the MESSAGE, MESSAGE is everything. SO next week KENYAN ARTISTS WILL BE REVEALED SETTING THE COVER😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 ”
then Konshens wrote back saying that he would like to understand Eric's great concern; Blessings be with you my friend. I find this very interesting. Many people send your words to me. I would like to sit down and hear what your problem really is. Are you angry with international artists for loving your country?… No one is trying to milk your country. Your country has an amazing love for all kinds of music…
Despite Eric Omondi's claims, many Kenyans remain eager to attend the Konshens festival - as seen in the comments section.





No comments:
Post a Comment