ADVERTISE WITH US

Shenseea and Belly Together On "How I'm Feeling" In addition to 22 Madden Songs

 

"Madden NFL 22 is the next video game of American Football according to the National Football League. Produced by EA Tiburon and published by EA Sports, NFL 22 is the latest version of Madden NFL's long-running series.

This was announced by Shenseea's overseas A&R, Donny "Dizzy Clean Face" Flores via Instagram, where he shared the sound effects of the upcoming game, with the video game expected to be released worldwide on Friday, August 20, NFL. fans and music fans together are thrilled to see the playlist.


Introducing Shenseea, Belly and the official page of the EA Madden NFL, Flores wrote in his quote, "Real does not count grace, we know what we did. We are good”.

 

Shenseea re-posted an announcement by EA Sports Madden NFL 22 (@eamaddennfl) that a full list of songs would be released tomorrow morning, but she dismissed the surprise with her quote, "I'm on da soundrtrack [dancing emoji]." His manager, Romeich Major, also used his Instagram page to post a photo of the artists involved in the upcoming game and write, “@shenseea shown on @eamaddenfl.
The song, How I’m Feelin, gives us a taste of the many uses of Shenseea anaporap without striving through its line. Long-time rapper, Belly who opens the song on a terrific and high-quality rap is delivering an interesting song that leads to Shenseea's first song.

Shenseea rapes for about a minute, singing the song "I've been a real donkey" from the ghetto / I never change, that's true, though

The Madden NFL 22 Soundtrack is the very first album from the EA Sports Madden NFL. Working side by side with Interscope and their artists, EA created 11 special songs from scratch to enhance the new experience that comes with the 22nd phase of the game. The 11 unique songs include dancers and fast-growing hip-hop artists including Jack Harlow, Swae Lee, Tierra Whack and even ourselves, Shenseea.

Shenseaa who is registered with US Music Label Interscope Records, along with Mumble artist Rap Belly, opening the song with their song. How I’m Feelin.

Press play How I’m Feelin or stream the entire album below.

No comments: