Offset had a car accident that was so serious that it almost took his life. The Migos rapper posted a bunch of photos of himself and his Dodge Challenger muscle car on Instagram on Saturday.
Offset is currently out of hospital but his injuries were so severe that it left them paralyzed. The rapper says he thanks God for saving his life in an accident that could have ended him.
“This is why I thank God Every day I could have been dead from this accident thank you all for you prayers all I can say is (God is real get with him ) He saves lives,”
ooffset wrote on his Instagram page
The Atlanta-based rapper did not give any details about the crash, but photos of his injuries and his car showed a clear picture of what happened Wednesday night when he ran down the street and shook his head.
Offset is currently out of hospital but his injuries were so severe that it left them paralyzed. The rapper says he thanks God for saving his life in an accident that could have ended him.
“This is why I thank God Every day I could have been dead from this accident thank you all for you prayers all I can say is (God is real get with him ) He saves lives,”
ooffset wrote on his Instagram page
The Atlanta-based rapper did not give any details about the crash, but photos of his injuries and his car showed a clear picture of what happened Wednesday night when he ran down the street and shook his head.
On Friday, Offset posted a video of himself in the studio working on new music with a bandage in his hand. We are told that he suffered from hand and head pain. One of the pictures she posted shows her bleeding from her mouth. Offset has been receiving support from his fans and colleagues since the news of the car crash. "Damn we almost lost the best rapper in the game and it's ** as ain't even know. Speedy recovery to Offset of House Migos, ”one fan added, writing“ We could’ve easily lost offset and we don’t even realize it man. Give thanks for life and loved ones wish our brother a speedy ''



No comments:
Post a Comment