after hearing his voices on YG's new package "Big Bank." "Told'em I met Slim Shady / Bagged an Em / Once he go black, he'll be back again," Nicki said in a comment. In response to a fan question, he said yes and then Eminem commented on the post saying, "girl you know it's true."
Nicki Minaj then replied to Eminem, "babe I thought we were gonna keep it on the low til the wedding," she wrote. “Yikes. I’ll talk to you when I get home. ”
He also posted some lyrics in a video profile uploaded to Instagram. After falling in love with Samuel Safaree in 2014, Nicki Minaj threw herself on Mill Meek for almost two years and then fell out with Nas for six months. She is now a Single woman with many fans in rap music.
This is how people say or receive this.
Nicki Minaj is dating Eminem???? We love a publicity stunt— ✨Ricky Ticky Tan✨ (@Remdelarem) May 25, 2018
WHITE PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND NICKI MINAJ AND HER HUMOUR AND THATS HOW WE END UP WITH A LAD BIBLE "ARTICLE" ON NICKI & EMINEM DATING!!! ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜— stanni bonani brown💖👅 (@stannigrace_) May 25, 2018
NICKI MINAJ MAKING HER first Public appearance with her boyfriend Eminem pic.twitter.com/I8exwbnfTR— DON’T blame me Is the best song on Reputation (@WANEGBT_stan) May 25, 2018
Me: ***sees why Eminem is trending**— June 19th (@WillFromWakanda) May 25, 2018
"Nicki Minaj and EMINEM???! A COUPLE?? NO WAY!"
Nicki Minaj: **her verse on Barbie Tingz**
"I, I, I, I-I, I-I, I (okay)
I'm still fly, just bagged a white guy (okay)"
Me: pic.twitter.com/lgeaOKnrUs
Nicki Minaj was trolling when she said she was dating Eminem now media is up with articles saying she confirmed 😂— Trapa Fasa (@trapafasa) May 25, 2018
I'm finding it hard to believe Nicki Minaj and Eminem are dating. I'm sure she said she was just joking???— Sweetened Sour *new* (@SourSweetened) May 25, 2018
shit that happened today:— MAD DECENT (@maddecent) May 25, 2018
-lil pump lectured j cole on basic quantum mechanics n theoretical physics
-pusha t says something mean about drake on his ep I think
-drake ruins him with a 3 minute freestyle
-she didnt respond to my dm
-I blocked her
-nicki minaj is dating eminem
Nicki Minaj dating Eminem reminding me that scientifically straight women always end up with men who are significantly uglier and less cool than them. It's just science— santa pendeja (@lil_issy_) May 25, 2018
Supposedly Nicki Minaj & Eminem are dating. Can you even imagine how arguments between them would go? It wouldn’t even be them talking bc Slim Shady & Roman would take over 😂— Jan'na McGuire (@jmcguire1997) May 26, 2018



No comments:
Post a Comment