The album has 10 songs, including two artists including Wizkid and Jeremih.
The Songs that are available on the album include 'Wasteland', 'Goodlove' You Got Me ',' Good Love ',' Do not Think About It ',' You Got Me ',' Heaven ',' Push Ya ',' Lil 'Boy', 'Best For Last', 'Back for More' who has joined Jeremih, and 'U Do not Know' who has joined Wizkid.
The album has now been started via the Apple Music network.
Much of that can be credited to PND, according to Justine. “I learned a lot from him,” she said. “He opened the door to push me to sing in a tone that I didn’t normally sing in. I was kind of scared. He was like, ‘You need to say things that guys would say. You need to speak like a ni**a. You gotta really get at them.'”
Listen to Justine glow up below.



No comments:
Post a Comment