ADVERTISE WITH US

Mary J. Blige Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame 2018.

Music artist Mary J. Blige, has successfully been playing some of the largest in the entertainment industry at the Hollywood Walk of Fame 2018 victory.
The sister has crowned herself as Taraji .P. Henson, Jennifer Hudson, Angela Basset and Viola Davis and leave with the award.

Mary J. Blige, who has been 47 years old, spoke up to thank his fans for saying that
“I am so grateful for this star right now because I’ve earned it probably three times, and I say that with confidence and not arrogance. I know my work and I understand what this means. Dee Rees called me and gave me a job and put my life back in motion with ‘Mudbound’. Dee, I want to thank you for calling me. I don’t think you understand what you did… You really really helped save my life. ‘Mudbound’ opened up doors and gave me strength that I didn’t even know I had.”
 The Hip-Hop Soul queen has celebrated this crucial day with artists starting with her musical performances like Diddy, Tyrese, Andre Harrell, and Angie Martinez,

Puff Daddy says this is an important day for our queen, today our sister's day starred to Hollywood, recognized as we have been, we have passed through many things "

Mary J. Blige said he is pleased to find that star that he should have gained more than three times now with his great achievements in music in America and abroad.




ALSO DOWNLOAD NEW SONG FROM Mary J. Blige – Bounce Back 2.0 Mp3 Download:
Today the famed singer/songwriter shares a new single titled “Bounce Back 2.0” that touches on the new hashtag #TimesUp.
After last weekend’s Gloden Globes – where celebrities wore pins that read “Time’s Up” and dressed in black as a way to unite in the wake of the number of women who revealed their tales of being sexually harrassed – Oprah’s touching speech sparked a bigger move on social media.

No comments: