ADVERTISE WITH US

PAKUA HAPA FULL ALBUM YA LIL WAYNE – DEDICATION 6

Usiku wa kuamkia tarehe 26 December rapper Lil Wayne ameamua kutunuku album ya Dedication 6 mixtape kama zawadi ya Xmas  pakua hapachini.👇

1: Lil Wayne – Let Em All In ft Euro & Cory Gunz Mp3 Download:

It’s Dedication 6 baby! Listen and download Lil Wayne – Let Em All In ft Euro & Cory Gunz taken from the just released Dedication 6 mixtape via the download button below: –
2:Lil Wayne – Bank Account Mp3 Download:
Merry Christmas from Lil Wayne x DatPiff. #D6 is finally here and its LOADED with 15 bangers. Lil Wayne – Bank Account. 
Listen and download Bank Account by Lil Wayne via the download button below: –
3:Lil Wayne ft Nicki Minaj – 5 Star Mp3 Download:
Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj get together on Post Malone’s Rockstar beat to deliver a stellar performance. The record is taken off his just released Dedication 6 Mixtape. 
Listen and download Lil Wayne ft Nicki Minaj – 5 Star (Post Malone Rockstar Cover) below: –
4:Lil Wayne – Boyz 2 Menace ft Gudda Gudda Mp3 Download:
Taken off Lil Wayne’s Dedication Mixtape here is Boyz 2 Menace feat Gudda Gudda. 
Quotable Lyrics;I got my married hoes on single drugs
Got my fattest hoes getting finger fucked
And my trashiest hoes is clean as fuck
And my nastiest hoes is neat as fuck
Take your shoes before you walk inside
Take your shoes off before you cross the line
I snoozed off on father time
Got my goons to go kidnap daughter time
Come to wet the party up, and whoever in it
Got one gun at you for 7 minutes
My guns shitting, niggas never spitting
I’m high class, nigga elementary
Repetition that’s the definition
I’m a hot boy in the air condition
Shoot the gun with the left arm limping
George Jefferson in all 7 minutes
Got a hot girl off television
With her berry sticky, unhairy kitty, in the right position
Screaming you’re consistent
I sit there and listen like we talking business
I don’t need her out here filming niggas
I’d really rather have her steal from niggas
I really travel like a pilgrim nigga
Kush loud as Fred screaming Wilma nigga
I’ve been taking time out to count the bands
Break a promise in the promise land
Going zaga za off a zaga xan
From the middle man to the macho man
I’ve been talking shit up in Diddy house
Went to Disney Land talked to Mickey Mouse
Then I figured out, how to figure out, what I was figuring out
You figure it out
Listen and download Lil Wayne – Boyz 2 Menace ft Gudda Gudda below: –
5:Lil Wayne – Everyday We Sick Mp3 Download:
Everyday We Sick! Lil Wayne drops Dedication 6 mixtape and this is the second record off the mixtape!
Quotable lyrics;
My shooters, they don’t miss
Fade away then swish, Dedication 6
And everyday we sick
Treating medication scripts like revelation scripts
I thought yesterday we quit
But you know, every day we spent
Then we celebrate the win like we’ll never play again
Why I just talked to my hitman, he say that he made a list
Nigga always breaking in and he never leave a print
And I never shaved a brick, ok, now I’m talking shit
Where that baking soda mix
Raise my Arm & Hammer fist
Listen and download Lil Wayne – Everyday We Sick via the download button below: –
6:Lil Wayne – Fly Away Mp3 Download:
Fresh off Lil Wayne’s just released Dedication 6 Mixtape, here is Fly Away, Lil Wayne’s version of Kendrick Lamar’s monster hit record, DNA. 
Listen and download Lil Wayne – Fly Away via the download button below: –

No comments: